FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

YOKKA

Their app is very easy to use and it looks very professional! We've never had any issues with the app, and it meets all of our FAQ page needs.

My Miniature Kitchen

awesome thanks from www.myminiaturekitchen.com

BluePenTherapy

Good FAQ app to start with, I am still playing around. This is my first time using the program! it is not too difficult for a beginner, editing my review later when i find out more.

DirectHemp.com

Had some issues with a slow server but things were fixed quickly. Updated review to 5 stars for stellar customer service!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your patience, trust, and support for our app. We are very happy to receive this review from you.

Blackstone Products

Very useful! Clean! Creates a very professional looking FAQ or Help Center.

Face Vital

Beautiful faq app. loved it , easy to work with.

Woody Walls

Easy to use. Good design. Defenelty recommend it to everybody who wants to make her/her sotre look more professional . Ps sorry for the typos :)

New Homes Flooring

The best faq app that we have used. It is very attractive and simple to setup. If you want to answer customer's questions and boost your sales, definitely use this!

Tea Drops

Great FAQ app and great support service!
I upgraded the plan and I need to zoom photos in my faq page, Max customized without extra fee. Thank you!

Nash Dog Co

This FAQ app is the best within all the other similar..
Support quickly!