FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

CoolHanger

Nothing short of amazing! Cleans up and organizes your FAQ page with ease. Support is very fast and helpful. Love the app thank you!

Utopik

The FAQ is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

My Shine Haircare

This FAQ app very flexible and you can even embed videos if you want. Really like it! Thanks for creating a great app.

Whale Of A Time Clothing

This FAQ app works really great. Really easy to use and looks good on mobile and desktop. Thank NDNAPPS!

CBDVAPESHOT

I found this app to be super easy to use and create a great looking faq page. I would recommend this app.

WaxonWare

Easy to install and get set up! Colors already matched my store theme and branding. Gave a nice classy professional look that we were looking for on our FAQ page at https://www.waxonware.com/pages/easy-faqs

Colombani

Finally using it and love it! It was very simple to use and I managed to set my FAQ page very quickly.
The developer help me to translate some text to my language, very quickly!

Laseremover

We currently use the FAQ HelpCenter app for our Laseremover website where we offer a wide variety of products for a specific niche! Now we can answer them all with a sleek, solid design that was easy to set-up!

WallyGro

This is a great tool to add an FAQ to your Shopify Store! I wish more apps were as simple and seamless as this. I look forward to trying this developer's other apps.

SternsPools

We have been using this app for the past one month and highly recommend it for all shopify owners. It has one of the best looking FAQ page, clean simple lines, easy to read, easy to navigate, easy to create/hide/delete Q&A, customers have also complimented on how great our FAQ page looks.