FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

GoChakra

Really good: simple, easy, effective. Great for presenting big blocks of info in a compact form (such as your terms and conditions) with its collapsing sections.

Suggestion: Allow/create anchors for the sections, so we can link within the page, and also link to specific sections of the page from elsewhere.

Hound Harness

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I am using free plan and I will upgrade to the pro plan soon.
Great app and great support!

Xandre Skincare

This app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
Support is very quickly and helpful!

Ladys World of Fashion

Really amazing!!! Made such a big difference in editing and a really great help center. Great support with my requirements!

Wapiti Deals

I really like how fast and easy it was to create my FAQs section! Took about 10 minutes lol. I really like this app!

NYC Fancy Rides

This is a must-have. You'll save time by not having to answer a lot of standard questions and when you refer to the help articles makes you look like you've already thought about your customer's question before they asked.

Very slick integration as well.

ironfly.csd

Absolutely the most amazing app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

WhiteRiceCowboy

It works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop.

Harajuku Culture Japan

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.
Thank you very much!!!!
Great support!

10MinuteCore

The Help Center App makes my FAQs page look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.