FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

StepWellSoil

This is such an awesome app, very helpful and It is extremely easy to integrate. Did my FAQ page up in a jiffy!

ExamPrepBook

Easy and convenient to use!
Detailed explanations and helpful guidance !

Plus quick and helpful support !!!

very helpful !!!!!!

KAFFEETSCHI

This is such an awesome faq app, and it is extremely easy to integrate.
Looks great on different templates.

Care-O-Baby

It is easy to use and provides a good structure for an FAQ page plus the contact form makes it more user friendly for customers.
Yes I would recommend it.

Dr. Bosture

GREAT APP AND GREAT SERVICE!!!

This FAQ app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
I had a conflicting problem when I want to show FAQs on the product page, the support team solve my problem very fast!

RSC Tuning

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I had a small issue and support team solved it quickly!

Evenemangsbiljetter.se

I really like how fast and easy it was to create my FAQs page! Took about 10 minutes lol. I really like this app!

FREYRS Eyewear

Really amazing!!! Made such a big difference in editing and a really great help center.
Great app and great service!

Instant Whites

The Help Center is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

BackfireBoardsUSA

The Help Center App makes my FAQs look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.