FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

pawgoods

That a perfect FAQ app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

befound

Easy to install and get set up! Colors already matched my store theme and branding. Gave a nice classy professional look that we were looking for on our FAQ page.

Sunwarrior

I found this app to be super easy to use and create a great looking faq page. I would recommend this app.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Flowers

What a fantastic FAQ app. It matched my theme perfectly and I could even add my brand colours. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to create a great FAQ's page!

good4yoga.com

A great tool for my webshop. Really think it's easy to install and navigate in so I think my customers will find it very helpfull, with this tool. I would use this for any site FAQs page setup.
Thanks for a great app :)

Jivan

Nice FAQ App. Super intuitive and easy to use. Got my FAQ page setup super fast. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking FAQ section. Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Oil2air.com

Very easy to use and customize! I would recommend this app to others in need of a simple, easy-to-use FAQ page.

Outshine Gaming

Found this app really easy to set up and use. It also seems the fairest free FAQ app on the app store from what I could find.
I did have a small issue with how a table was looking in a particular part of my FAQ but Max in the support team helped me resolve it really quickly with no hassle!
Good job guys

Ugritone

Great Help Center app! Clean and professional interface both on the front end and back end of the app. Thanks Ndnapps team!