FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

TheOilySkinVacuum

Just started using the app and we love it! Super simple to incorporate and it looks great! Definitely recommend.
Thank you for great support!

SILKY The Label

The app is really easy to use and it looks great integrated in the website. I highly recommend it to any shopify user.

Metal-lite

Great support and nice app. It's very useful.I am a newer in running shopify, it helps me processing the FAQ problems. I will recommend it to my friends.

Drink Buddy Breathalyser

This app is pretty easy to work with and well designed. It took only a few minutes to get an FAQ page up and running. Thanks for the great work.

The Liberty Echo Store

I use this app to help me to provide more information to my clients..This app is very easy to handle, very quick to install, and easy to used.. Its perfect ...

PetitCoulou

simple, versatile and efficient app, it helped me create additional and customized content for my web site, il really love it, thanks a lot!

Putchuu

Great appli ! good job
Une application qui fait le job. Assez personnalisable et qui très simple d'utilisation

Thomé-Cosmetics

Love it! I've been wanting to put together a FAQ page for a while now, but I never did because I was scared about trying to code in collapsible rows. This app does everything for you! Amazing, very easy to use and it's easy to customize.

MOXĒ

Great app and great support. Makes our FAQ page look much neater and more professional.
Easy to use and integrated smoothly with our site.

PimpMyEV

Good support. Easy to use and simple to install. Will definitely recommend this Help center FAQ app.