FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Stencil Ease

I am the owner and shopify requires me to add the app.T I am not doing the FAq and the people that do it cannot trial it.

SO WE WILL TRY ANOTHER ONE THAT MAKES THIS EASIER AND HAS FAQS

June 21, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
All our apps offer a FREE FOREVER PLAN for every shopify store!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,
NDNAPPS TEAM

Iced Habibi

LOVE THIS APP! support group is so helpful, and chats with you live and will help you with any issue you have! thanks again!!!

Earthing.com

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.
Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.
You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.
Amazing app!
If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

fcpswholesale.com

Great support with a set up issue we had. The functionality of the app is great and I can see this will help our customer's get the answers to often repetitive questions and take pressure off our customer service teams. Only been using it a week but it seems very good.

The Floor Guys

Simple, easy to use. team responded quickly to fix an issue I had- works great now. nice app that does what it advertises.

Pilgrim Clothing

After installed the app, they checked and saw a problem with jquery conflicting. Of couse they did not wait me, they contacted me to fix that issue. Great support, nice app. Our faq page is https://www.pilgrimclothing.com.au/pages/easy-faqs

KASARI

I just got your app recommended by a Shopify customer service person and it actually help me for our customer service. I'm so happy you made this app.
Also, support team response quickly!

Posh Way Jewelry

I am using the PRO plan for this app! I had a customization requirement to make a new faq template and the developer supported me quickly with no extra cost.
Very nice! Thanks NDNAPPS company!

Jesus Conquest

Wonderful customer service! Thank you for you help customizing our page! This FAQ app is very nice and also reasonably priced! Thanks again!

Bloom Farms CBD

I love Easy FAQ. I had a problem with jquery conflicting and few things I wanted to change at set up and I emailed them. They were very quick to answer and resolve any issues I had. I am using easy FAQ with pro plan here: https://markmiss.myshopify.com/pages/faq
Thank you!