FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Steeal

Great FAQ app!!! It works well, easy to use, configure, and get working. Nice looking and responsive design. Accordion and category menu is everything that I needed.
when I had a little issue with store their support was excellent and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to you.
Cheers all round!

NAPPI Baby USA

The app works great for my store. I'm not a tech-savvy person, but their support team helped me with everything. Thanks!

Ackee Tree Clothing

Easy to install, configure, and get working. Nice looking and responsive design. Accordion and category menu is everything that I needed.

TEE WITH HONEY

This app is fantastic, I had a small problem installing it but I sent a quick email and within minutes it was fix and up and running.
I would recommend this app and this provider because of the level of service you will receive after installing it.

Alfie Jack's Gadget Shack

This app is really easy to use and the FAQ's looks great - really easy to configure. I needed to get in touch with customer support to answer a technical question I had and they replied very quickly resolving my issue. I would highly recommend this app.

Pegasi

It is very simple and useful for shopify stores, they helped me resolve a problem with a url I accidently edited all within a day. Customer serivce is good ill be using this app for quite some time. I have an example of the faq page on www.epegasi.com

Cn2india

fantastic app. excellent customer service. everything is perfect. well worth of money spent. there are other alternatives but this one is the best. if you are in the market for a killer, this is the one. 5 star recommend.

Emerald Farm Tours

I installed this app but it had some small issues. I contacted the app developer and they supported and fixed the issue quickly!
Good support service! My FAQ page is working fine now.
Thank you and recommend this FAQ app.

PaintballDeals.com

Customer Service is fantastic. I had a problem with my page and Easy FAQ had it fixed within 15 mins! My FAQ page looks very professional thanks to the Support Staff of NDNAPPS.COM. I would highly recommend this app for everyone. This is my FAQ page: https://paintballdeals.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions

Reign of Judges Movie, LLC

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.
Also, I requested to show FAQ on my home page and support guy supported quickly.