FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Arya Rich Netherlands

This App has helped creating an amazing FAQ page. Super easy, super quick!
Amazing support as well. Highly recommended! (Y)

usneedmassage

Really easy to build a descriptive FAQs page. The result is professional an clean. Great app to improve your store

Gen Mobile

I recently installed this app, sent a message to support on Friday morning, and until today I have not heard back from anyone. Getting support is very important to me since the menu has very limited customizations you can do nor does it give you the option to simply change the colors for the templates.
Also, the pricing details shows 12+ templates but I am still only seeing the same 10 templates from the basic plan. I'm not sure how this app has a 4.9 rating.

September 28, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience of using our app!

Due to the time zone difference we got back to you a bit late, but obviously we got back to you the same day with our desire to assist you. We know you are annoyed by the app's disappointment but expect you to have fair reviews. We will refund you directly without going through Shopify when you let us know your Paypal account.

Regards,

Bastien Visuals

Really great apps !!! Easy to set up, make your page look more professionnal, Good job, thanks a lot !

Noggin Sport

Simple to use. Easy to customize. Does exactly what I wanted. If you want to add an FAQ section to your site you can't go wrong with this.

YouSea.eco

Great app! Easy to use! Cool function and awesome look! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebasket

An excellent application, assists with rocket speed. Thanks for helping me create a perfect FAQ page!

Sweet Surrender

Really helpful! This helped me a lot to create a very beautiful FAQ which increases trust considerably ! Thanks !

YumEarth

It works amazing an you can create different FAQ categories. A great app and adds great value to your shop.

LuxMate

Excellent app to create a FAQ. Some forget to create an FAQ, but if you need it this app is easy to setup and configure!