FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Safebrace

It's great that you can section everything out, that way it just looks cleaner and therefore easier and more pleasant to read.
Thanks to the team for great service.

Le Sac

Very easy to use. Comparing to other similar apps this one is the best at the moment. Support team is also very helpful.

Roshni Sanghvi

Lovely app that is just about the perfect FAQ. Really like the ability to directly link to the faq and it expands the detail.

Cardinal Wallets

Awesome app, easy to set up a good looking FAQ page, and excellent support, they were ready to solve my problem immediately.

healize.de

I love this app - it really allows you to build such a user friendly FAQ page. It's easy to use. I intend to install this on any other websites I have in the future.

ALEXANDERSOLIS

The best app to create a dropdown FAQ !!!!!! Very clear guidelines and easy to work with. RATE 5/5.

Nanobébé

This app is amazing. It help me understand better of how to create a FAQ page and insert it to my online store

My File Addiction

Very easy to set up. I like that I can set up different FAQ in different parts of my website. Also being able to add photos and videos links to the answers was what made me choose this app over the others. Had a question about where to embed the code to add the FAQ to my product page and they contacted me right away. Works perfectly. I'm hoping this will eliminate having to answer the same questions over and over again. Thanks for a great app.

Sauba Bleim

It really helps you to have a nice-designed FAQs section! Great support and just need a little time to get use to all the features. Thank you very much!

Podspeakers

Excellent App! Does exactly as required... Looks great and is easy to edit, adjust and upload! Very happy! :)