FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

M F L O R E N S

This FAQ looks great! Can’t thank you enough. I’m so glad I chose this App over others, your assistance has been invaluable!

American Hitting Association

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different FAQ apps and this was definitely the best of all.

Gold Coast Home Meat Deliveries

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Mayday Mookie

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.

hamburgplanten

Looks great, Max! Thank you for your really fast support!

LittleBoss

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

Great app to easily setup and customize FAQ Accordion style tabs to have a more mobile friendly site. Had some issues with the initial install but their quick response to my issue barely left me with any downtime. Would recommend.

Bright-Slider

The app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

Hair & Compounds, Inc.

Useful FAQ app! The support is also really good and responsive! Max was brilliant in assisting me on a minor technical issue which was solved very quickly..