FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

turbo cleaning

I used this app for my FAQ question and its amazing. Its pretty helpful and easy to use that makes this app very unique

My Pet Hero

Great app and support. Simple to use and does the job perfectly. I would suggest to anyone looking for a easy FAQ page creator

cupandcare

O melhor aplicativo para FAQ que tem disponível no Shopify. Não baixo outro agora nas minhas lojas...

Ameli.zurich

This app is splendid. Easy to set up an FAQ and it looks good too. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Milo Print

Amazing app! Helped us created a professional FAQ page that is neat and organized. Highly recommended!

The Green Project

COOL APP. STILL TRYING IT. I hope a good result from it.
FAQ sheet is useful to the website and shop experience.

nordfolk.dk

Great app and it perfectly blends with my theme, easy to customize and it looks well organize. Great job!

Tiber River

so far I'm really liking this app. It's the look I want and very easy to use. I had a small problem, they solved quickly!

Hair Extension Courses

super FAQ app. easy to use; simple and professional design ! I recommend ..

INFINIVIVE MD STEM CELL TECHNOLOGIES

Great support and great functionality and beautifully integrated into shopify for ease of use and a professional touch.