FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Custom Car Care

Love this app! Makes your FAQ page look extremely professional.

Just Kiddin Online Boutique

Nice app! easy FAQ management. Good support.

Flores Parque del Recuerdo

Cool faq app. Easy to use and navigate. Friendly staff did a quick support on some questions regarding the Theme I use for my site with this app.

Marqt

Nice FAQ page and great support. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

6FT CLUB

Easy faq app to edit yourself. Good features on the free version. Super customer service and customization.

Jessi House

Excellent App. Simple to install and really easy to use. The FAQ section it sets up looks fantastic on the site and was really easy to set out how we wanted it.

Happy Bee Botanicals

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! https://www.happybee.com.au/

Mindful Inhabitant

After adding this app to my store, I wanted to make a few minor tweaks. I reached out, and Max offered the Shopify technical support I wanted. Now it looks exactly how I was envisioning. I definitely recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer.
Best regards,
NDNAPPS Team

RinseKit

This app is AMAZING! It looks great on the site and is really easy to use. I really like that we were able to create both an FAQ page and embed specific FAQ sections onto product pages. The customer service is also next level. All of my questions got answered right away. I highly recommend this app!

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer. Best regards.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

Works great! Simple to use. Recommend!! Also support was fast to answer few questions