FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

ALEXANDERSOLIS

The best app to create a dropdown FAQ !!!!!! Very clear guidelines and easy to work with. RATE 5/5.

Nanobébé

This app is amazing. It help me understand better of how to create a FAQ page and insert it to my online store

My File Addiction

Very easy to set up. I like that I can set up different FAQ in different parts of my website. Also being able to add photos and videos links to the answers was what made me choose this app over the others. Had a question about where to embed the code to add the FAQ to my product page and they contacted me right away. Works perfectly. I'm hoping this will eliminate having to answer the same questions over and over again. Thanks for a great app.

Sauba Bleim

It really helps you to have a nice-designed FAQs section! Great support and just need a little time to get use to all the features. Thank you very much!

Podspeakers

Excellent App! Does exactly as required... Looks great and is easy to edit, adjust and upload! Very happy! :)

turbo cleaning

I used this app for my FAQ question and its amazing. Its pretty helpful and easy to use that makes this app very unique

My Pet Hero

Great app and support. Simple to use and does the job perfectly. I would suggest to anyone looking for a easy FAQ page creator

cupandcare

O melhor aplicativo para FAQ que tem disponível no Shopify. Não baixo outro agora nas minhas lojas...

Ameli.zurich

This app is splendid. Easy to set up an FAQ and it looks good too. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Milo Print

Amazing app! Helped us created a professional FAQ page that is neat and organized. Highly recommended!