FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

INFINIVIVE MD STEM CELL TECHNOLOGIES

Great support and great functionality and beautifully integrated into shopify for ease of use and a professional touch.

MassagElite

Love this app! It is one of the must have apps if you need the trust of new customers to your site. It's super easy to install and use! Great app! 5 Stars!

Senior Living Shop

This FAQ is a solid addition to any Shopify store. We use it exclusively to give our customers self-service information. Thanks for a great app!

Buzzing Bee Baked Things

I was stumped when it came to building my FAQ page but this app made the process a breeze. Great features. Easy to use. Exactly what I wanted. I would recommend it to everyone.

More in Life

Easy to use and install, fully customisable!

Belló Skin.

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!

Claytrend SA

The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

K-rate Green

I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look! I love it. So far so good. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Best Trading Indicator

It works great. Very attractive pages quick responded. Thank you so much. The customer support team did well. It works great. Very attractive pages quick responded. Thank you so much.
The customer support team did well.

Interpretrain

This thing works great! Really easy to add in new articles and manage what is in my FAQ. Really well done!