FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

CBDVAPESHOT

I found this app to be super easy to use and create a great looking faq page. I would recommend this app.

WaxonWare

Easy to install and get set up! Colors already matched my store theme and branding. Gave a nice classy professional look that we were looking for on our FAQ page at https://www.waxonware.com/pages/easy-faqs

Colombani

Finally using it and love it! It was very simple to use and I managed to set my FAQ page very quickly.
The developer help me to translate some text to my language, very quickly!

Laseremover

We currently use the FAQ HelpCenter app for our Laseremover website where we offer a wide variety of products for a specific niche! Now we can answer them all with a sleek, solid design that was easy to set-up!

WallyGro

This is a great tool to add an FAQ to your Shopify Store! I wish more apps were as simple and seamless as this. I look forward to trying this developer's other apps.

SternsPools

We have been using this app for the past one month and highly recommend it for all shopify owners. It has one of the best looking FAQ page, clean simple lines, easy to read, easy to navigate, easy to create/hide/delete Q&A, customers have also complimented on how great our FAQ page looks.

Magic Toast

App is beautifully crafted for a clean and slick interface. Customers are able to search the FAQ by using the search bar provided or submit a question. Two thumbs up! Thank you!

So Not Size Zero

Max is very prompt in attending to my emails and request for installation. Very pleased with how the FAQ now looks on my site here, https://sonotsizezero.com/pages/faqs, vibrant and professional. Especially like how it allows customers to search for their query. Would have been THE perfect app if it allows us to preview the accordion customisations within the app and if the basic plan allows us the same functionalities (such as ability to include different accordions in different pages) as the upgraded plan though. All in all, still a great FAQ creation app! *Thumbs up*

D's Old-Fashioned Treats

Simple, efficient and time saving. This app makes my FAQ page look great! and love support guy.
I would recommend this to everyone!

luminatec

It works like a charm, and support is really helpful, they are really hands on when you need help. Hope all app developers are like NDN!