FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

The Green Project

COOL APP. STILL TRYING IT. I hope a good result from it.
FAQ sheet is useful to the website and shop experience.

nordfolk.dk

Great app and it perfectly blends with my theme, easy to customize and it looks well organize. Great job!

Tiber River

so far I'm really liking this app. It's the look I want and very easy to use. I had a small problem, they solved quickly!

Hair Extension Courses

super FAQ app. easy to use; simple and professional design ! I recommend ..

INFINIVIVE MD STEM CELL TECHNOLOGIES

Great support and great functionality and beautifully integrated into shopify for ease of use and a professional touch.

MassagElite

Love this app! It is one of the must have apps if you need the trust of new customers to your site. It's super easy to install and use! Great app! 5 Stars!

Senior Living Shop

This FAQ is a solid addition to any Shopify store. We use it exclusively to give our customers self-service information. Thanks for a great app!

Buzzing Bee Baked Things

I was stumped when it came to building my FAQ page but this app made the process a breeze. Great features. Easy to use. Exactly what I wanted. I would recommend it to everyone.

More in Life

Easy to use and install, fully customisable!

Belló Skin.

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!