FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Great faq app! Very easy to install, nice UI/UX, easy to create many questions or edit them. I can drag and drop to sort order all items quickly. Really happy with all of the customizable options. Highly recommend!

Eagle Grit Business

I really love this FAQ app, so I used it on 3 stores with pro plan!
I have many faq categories and questions, so I didnt want to re-type all question for other store and developer customized to import all questions on other stores quickly!
Thank you so much! 5 ***** and Highly recommended !!!

Fashion Cart Online

I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy to navigate FAQ page that requires you to group your questions in sections. This turned our cumbersome and poorly designed FAQ into an easy-to-navigate dream come true! I just copied and pasted my existing content into the provided format and it was done in under 15 mins. Plus, the support was quick and very helpful (I had a question on changing the font size). 5 stars all the way!

BESTPICK.IN

Excellent app, super-responsive support and very good-looking simple interface. Exactly what's needed for an FAQ page. Would love to see this app expand into FAQs for product pages and collection pages. We're fans of ndnapps from now on! Thanks a lot for providing such superb solution, and free plan is available. Highly recommended +++++

YoSola Boutique

Great app! It is easy to set up and the design is clean cut. I have a nice FAQ page now and everything runs smoothly! Will recommend!

Sportzzheads

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Max very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to my store.

Stencil Ease

I am the owner and shopify requires me to add the app.T I am not doing the FAq and the people that do it cannot trial it.

SO WE WILL TRY ANOTHER ONE THAT MAKES THIS EASIER AND HAS FAQS

June 21, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
All our apps offer a FREE FOREVER PLAN for every shopify store!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,
NDNAPPS TEAM

Iced Habibi

LOVE THIS APP! support group is so helpful, and chats with you live and will help you with any issue you have! thanks again!!!

Earthing.com

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.
Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.
You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.
Amazing app!
If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

fcpswholesale.com

Great support with a set up issue we had. The functionality of the app is great and I can see this will help our customer's get the answers to often repetitive questions and take pressure off our customer service teams. Only been using it a week but it seems very good.