FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Gen Mobile

I recently installed this app, sent a message to support on Friday morning, and until today I have not heard back from anyone. Getting support is very important to me since the menu has very limited customizations you can do nor does it give you the option to simply change the colors for the templates.
Also, the pricing details shows 12+ templates but I am still only seeing the same 10 templates from the basic plan. I'm not sure how this app has a 4.9 rating.

September 28, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience of using our app!

Due to the time zone difference we got back to you a bit late, but obviously we got back to you the same day with our desire to assist you. We know you are annoyed by the app's disappointment but expect you to have fair reviews. We will refund you directly without going through Shopify when you let us know your Paypal account.

Bold Body

After installing the app it removes the product images for no reason. So when I put the FAQ in the description it removes the product images.

August 8, 2020

Hi,
We apologize for the problems you encountered while installing our app. Your problem might simply be a bit of a JS conflict after you install the interface-related application that any user will occasionally encounter. Our support team reached out to you to help you fix the problem. Hope to hear from you soon.

OCTOdent

After installing the app and not liking it. I decided to uninstall the app. It wasn't until 18 hours later that all of my product descriptions had disappeared due to some coding that was left over. I have tried asking Shopify to help and I have reached out to the support team of ndnapps and no one has helped me.

May 7, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry for the problem you encountered. We understand the frustration of having to wait while your website is having problems. We resolve tickets on a queue basis with the goal of getting as fast as possible. We also always try to make our support process better and faster. We hope you can let us have a chance to fix the problem, and we will prioritize fixing your problem immediately.
Best regards,

Stencil Ease

I am the owner and shopify requires me to add the app.T I am not doing the FAq and the people that do it cannot trial it.

SO WE WILL TRY ANOTHER ONE THAT MAKES THIS EASIER AND HAS FAQS

June 21, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
All our apps offer a FREE FOREVER PLAN for every shopify store!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
NDNAPPS TEAM