FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

OCTOdent

After installing the app and not liking it. I decided to uninstall the app. It wasn't until 18 hours later that all of my product descriptions had disappeared due to some coding that was left over. I have tried asking Shopify to help and I have reached out to the support team of ndnapps and no one has helped me.

May 7, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry for the problem you encountered. We understand the frustration of having to wait while your website is having problems. We resolve tickets on a queue basis with the goal of getting as fast as possible. We also always try to make our support process better and faster. We hope you can let us have a chance to fix the problem, and we will prioritize fixing your problem immediately.
Best regards,

Stencil Ease

I am the owner and shopify requires me to add the app.T I am not doing the FAq and the people that do it cannot trial it.

SO WE WILL TRY ANOTHER ONE THAT MAKES THIS EASIER AND HAS FAQS

June 21, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
All our apps offer a FREE FOREVER PLAN for every shopify store!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,