FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

House of BeauTee

It was so easy to add my questions and answers to the FAQ page. It looks professional and much better than the page that I had created on my own.

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your great reviews for us. Glad to know you are satisfied with our FAQ app. Your support is the driving force for us to grow.

The Southern Threader

Very happy with the responsive FAQ app! Looks great, very simple to set-up and use, and best of all, their support team is helpful and quick to respond. I was having an issue loading an image into the app that was due to the way I have my store set-up, not the app itself, and their support team was quick to reply, troubleshoot the issue and help me take care of it. Not to mention, I am currently using the free version of the app so that speaks to their customer service and how they take care of their users. I will be upgrading soon!

February 3, 2021

Silk scarf for women

This FAQ app is wonderful, but as one can assume -- there may be requests for customization to fit everyones needs. We had those needs, and NDNAPPS wasted no time in finding, developing, and implementing those requests to cater to exactly what we needed.
Nothing short of amazing and we will definitely be repeat customers!
Great products, even better support!

February 2, 2021

Snoop Dog Store

You can change the setting easily. This is an excellent FAQ app for me surely. So I suggest you should use this app. Also, their support team had resolved my issue fast. Thank you so much once again.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your positive reviews! Glad to know you are satisfied with our FAQ app. Hope you will continue to support and use other NDNAPPS applications.

All the best!

MaestrosZen

The FAQ app is fantastic! It’s easy to use and has a lot of customization features. I'm using the basic plan and absolutely happy!

VirginiaCare

This is so easy to use. You get everything you need to set up your faq to look great and give your readers a great user experience.

DAFFY MASK

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!

uvxlightpro ™

Recently downloaded. I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look on our product page! I love it. So far so good.
Thanks NDNAPPS for great support!

Lushcups Designer Cupcakes

We have been using this app since we launched our Shopify store almost a few month months. The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

Tvättade Planritningar

Started using the app yesterday - so far so good. Had an issue but the service team was qucik to resolve it. Which is great - saves time, rather then me bumbling through a load of self help videos and forums.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for your nice reviews for us. You are a friendly and kind customer. Happy holiday.

Regards,