FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

ironfly.csd

Absolutely the most amazing app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

WhiteRiceCowboy

It works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop.

Harajuku Culture Japan

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.
Thank you very much!!!!
Great support!

10MinuteCore

The Help Center App makes my FAQs page look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.

TekDeals

Nothing short of amazing! Cleans up and organizes your FAQ page with ease. Love the app thank you!!!

pawgoods

That a perfect FAQ app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

befound

Easy to install and get set up! Colors already matched my store theme and branding. Gave a nice classy professional look that we were looking for on our FAQ page.

Sunwarrior

I found this app to be super easy to use and create a great looking faq page. I would recommend this app.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Flowers

What a fantastic FAQ app. It matched my theme perfectly and I could even add my brand colours. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to create a great FAQ's page!

good4yoga.com

A great tool for my webshop. Really think it's easy to install and navigate in so I think my customers will find it very helpfull, with this tool. I would use this for any site FAQs page setup.
Thanks for a great app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12