FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

PUROXX

Great app, love the organization it gives to the page. Max help me to integrated with the Translation Lab app.

LuxMate Co

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.
Use on 2 stores: de.luxmateco.com & fr.luxmateco.com

LuxMate Co

GigCity Press

this app is amazing and makes my store look more legit, this is what I recommend to anyone starting their own store.

Arteflame

A great option for creating a FAQ page. Full featured, multiple skins to choose from, smooth operation and fast support. I appreciate the app and the development team. A+++

The Lash Curls

The FAQ page looks good and functions well. When I contacted support to ask for a few alterations with the padding and appearance they were very fast to help out and charged nothing for doing so. Thank you.

CHARMING VISAGE

The app is super easy to use and builds a user friendly FAQ page in literally minutes. I needed one quick adjustment from their team ~ the response was fast, efficient and executed perfectly.

FabGirl Fashion Boutique

It is a very functional app to help with writing your FAQ section 'Quickly'! As soon as you link it to your store, instead of writing a FAQ "by hand" through the Page screen, this app can literally "do it for you"--pre-formatted, perfectly sectionalized, and all. Once you type and save, it's updated on your store nice and easy! Highly recommend.

Jekyll and Hide Australia

Great app and excellent support!
I used this app on 2 stores, Max help me to import my FAQ into another store. Saved more my time.

Jekyll and Hide

Great app. Love being able to build a great looking FAQ page and have the ability to make multiple faq categories and have built-in searching for just the FAQ page. I would highly recommend this app to any store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35