FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

MaestrosZen

The FAQ app is fantastic! It’s easy to use and has a lot of customization features. I'm using the basic plan and absolutely happy!

VirginiaCare

This is so easy to use. You get everything you need to set up your faq to look great and give your readers a great user experience.

DAFFY MASK

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!

uvxlightpro ™

Recently downloaded. I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look on our product page! I love it. So far so good.
Thanks NDNAPPS for great support!

Lushcups Designer Cupcakes

We have been using this app since we launched our Shopify store almost a few month months. The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

Tvättade Planritningar

Started using the app yesterday - so far so good. Had an issue but the service team was qucik to resolve it. Which is great - saves time, rather then me bumbling through a load of self help videos and forums.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for your nice reviews for us. You are a friendly and kind customer. Happy holiday.

KIFFE

Simple to use. However lack of CSS customization, even the simple settings. Perhaps can provide this feature in the future. The customer support is awesome, effective, and fast.

December 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your encouragement and positive reviews for us. Comments like this are the driving force for us to grow. Thanks again!

SWISS FX CBD

great staff, very helpful. Did a small customization I asked for in a few minutes and we had a friendly communication!

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! You are such a lovely customer. Wish you all the best!

gentle jaw

I am very impressed with their high level of customer service. I asked for a couple of custom changes and they were done within a day exactly how I asked. Some changes were made in minutes. I highly recommend NDAAPPS!

December 3, 2020

Hi,

Popl Japan

They were very fast in getting back to me and were very clear in their instructions for getting my problem fixed. Would 100% recommend to others!

December 3, 2020

Thanks for your review! You are such a lovely customer. Wish you all the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37