FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

Torro Offroad

What a fantastic app. It matched my theme perfectly and I could even add my brand colours. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to create a great FAQ's page!

Gialash Co.

Amazingly simple app to use and set up with a nice design FAQ page for your shopify website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open Mike Creations

We are using Help Center FAQ app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The app overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Great app, great features, easy to install, great value!

WhiteBrights®

This is the best FAQ app Shopify has out there! It is very simple to use, looks really awesome & is very professional. The team at NDNAPPS is really great & if you do run into any questions or need anything, they will take great care of you!! I've been very impressed & happy with this app & would highly recommend it to any of my fellow Shopify business friends out there! Thank you FAQ Page by NDNAPPS!! * * * * * 5 STAR REVIEW!

VisualTrip

I would definitely recommend this app. So easy to use, nothing complicated and provides a very professional look to my website.

Muzamedical

Love how easy and quickly I have been able building my FAQ page for our website! It is also great that it is not necessary to add HTML codes or make any "difficult" changes. I merely had to add the section in my navigation bar and began completing the information I wanted to make available to customers! Thanks!

MicroPuzzles

Definitely one of the most straightforward apps I have used. Awesome app... Love it a lot, a must have...

HAIRMETTO

Just the kind of app I was looking for. Gave my store the professional touch it needed. Thank you very much

Believe In God Shop

Easy to use, and really improved my websites FAQ page. It works fine on mobile phone and iPad.

InnovWave™

This FAQ app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13