FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

IndieScript

App works perfectly, had one issue where it was clashing with my theme but spoke to support and they helped right away.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your great review for us. Glad to know you are satisfied with our FAQ app and support service. Your review is our energy to move forward.

Softly Studio

The impossible becomes possible with NDNAPPS!
Smooth, fast and well communicated! I needed some changes for this app and the customization work is done 100% perfect.
The support is also well documented and convenient for later references.
Strongly advised to choose NDNAPPS.

Top 20

Love this app. They have a really great customer service and they are willing to customize it to exactly what you need. Very happy!

2021 Atlas

This app is really helpful. I have less clients emailing since I put it in the store, and of course that helps a lot with client satisfaction and having a lower infrstructure regarding to customer service.

soundlydirect.com

This is a fantastic app! So simple to set up and customize. With no background in website building, I had our accordion set up in 20 minutes. Highly recommended!

Sian Marie

Very good support. They helped me with a feature that this app doesn't support, but they added if for me, quickly and for no extra costs. Thanks NDNAPPS!!!

Schwangerschaftstests

So easy to set up. Looks fantastic and does exactly what its supposed to do.
Quick customer service. They helped me with some quick edits. Recommend this app. Thanks!!!!!

Honey Hijabs

This is exactly what I was looking for and it integrated so well into my store. They replied to my emails really quickly and even helped me set it up. I would def recommend this app

StayX

I think all common questions should be listed in a place so my customers can easily find the answers. This FAQs application makes me satisfied. Good job.

April 3, 2021

BUBBLEGUM YUM

I used this to create a FAQ section in my website. It was super easy to use and well integrated into shopify. I had an issue with categorizing and the developer was able to quickly resolve the issue. I would highly recommend it!!!!

April 3, 2021