Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

JCMaster Beauty

This app seemed to be awesome. Today we received an letter that the cookie isnt enough and that we could get legal trouble, stating that it doesnt block ga tags. I highly recommend a different option if youre from germany. Too bad this app looked awesome.

July 28, 2020

We are really sorry, but we are still working on the cookie blocking solution. We'll contact you definitely once we are done.

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!

Tappox

Really awesome and free app! It helps a lot of people to prevent legal problems. It's really customizable and easy to use and configure!

🍅 Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

This doesn't solve our problems. I've analyzed our page with LuckyOrange and almost none of my visitor ever clicks on that GDPR banner. It seems to me that this app is just an empty shell to calm down merchants afraid of GDPR - but I do not believe that we are any more GDPR compliant because of some banner that nobody clicks - people still get tracked, if they click 'yes' or not. Shopify needs to up their game!

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry your users don't click the GDPR banner, but we think it's a general user behaviour, and is not a fault of our app.

ORKNEY Urban Style

App that works perfectly. Installation is easy, very quickly you have it working. The steps are simple and intuitive. The latter is appreciated because in other cases you waste time and then you realize that it does not serve you or does not do what they say. It is also Free, what more can you ask for.
I recommend it 100%, I had to incorporate cookies in my store, and I did not know how to do it. It was necessary and I feared the worst that 1000 headaches would give me that detail. This is the solution. Thanks guys.

TURKQUAZ

We are Satisfied with this App. We are using since 1 year and it is covered all our needs. We Advice

SweeneyCraft

Very easy to set up with good customization options, good data control features for your customers, and its free. What's not to love?

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have had this app for a while it is great. Simple set up and easy to use. When I get a GDPR request it is sorted in just a few clicks. It looks after your very important and can be complicated, online GDPR. So I can concentrate on getting that conversion rate up.

EssenceHempOil

Used for GDPR compliance on my site, very easy to install and configure and like the design customisation. Would recommend.

Paws and Whiskers

Installed recently. So far so good. Good quality app with a godo intro and step by step tour. Liking it so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42