Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Colorblindvisuals

Soeben erst installiert und vollkommen begeistert. Banner unter "Cookie Banner" aktivieren und schon taucht der Banner auf deiner Seite auf.
Klasse, einfach und kostenlos! Danke an die Entwickler!

The Neat Look

Free app that is super easy to use, with a tutorial explaining every part. Great extension for my shopify store

REAMO | Viennese Streetwear Inspired Brand

I just downloaded the app and I am excited to use it and try it out.
Haven't tested it yet, will let you know

Espai de salut natural Canela

I used this app and helped to me with the cookie Bar ,really necessary ,I recomend this one for an easy interface and easy tutorial.

Aponia Herbals

This app is good, but is not totally compliant with GDPR requirement, you cannot allow users to choose which cookies they want to allow and which they don't. That is sad because all the features for personal data management are great.

Yūjin

It's just perfect. It saves you a lot of time for you to comply with the EU requirements. We have been using it for like 6 months

IRVINNS

very bad customer service. Ask for help hours ago, no response at all?? In my footer section i have a section "Brands" with all my brands and in the same list > "my personal data" in there. ..So weird!?
I can not remove it at all, so i will delete this app. Thanks for the Help.

Isola ceramics

Easy and helpful tool to manage legal requirements. I would recommend to everyone starting with own e-store.

Street'Style

amazing app for respect GRPD !!! i love it! nice work guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inayasophia.com

Very easy to install- will review my review - after 10 days !! But it works for now and I hope the service is as good as other review guys say

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44