Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Fasele

Excellent. I had a problem and I contacted them for some help. My problem was fixed successfully in a great period of time. 5 stars.

The Everyday Kit Company Limited

Really easy to use, with standard text or write your own, it literally took less than 5 minutes and I could use my own brand colours to make it more seamless. Great app thanks.

Musific

Rien que pour la bannière cookies ça vaut le coup, bien meilleur que l'app' concurrente. Je recommande !

KimsChakraCrystals

Easy to install and my cookie popup works great I lik that I can edit th colours to match the store, also places my links for data in the right places, seems easy to use.

Rossini Milano

Useful app, definitely a must have to be compliant with the gdpr. Don’t know what else to write until 100 words.

linear-watches.com

Great little but EU compliant app. A must have ! *****************************************************************

boutique HANAYA

Thank you so much for supporting our site through your wonderful app!!! we just can't believe it's a FREE app because it was easy to set up and customize. Aligato so much!

suunayurveda

I used this App to included GDPR compliant rules in my e-commerce site. The support was amazing, the team quickly corrected a minor bug and on top, customized it to make it look even better in the Pipeline theme.

www.beeodna.com

Simply excellent!!! The best choice for gdpr for my store. With an easy way and a few steps i have a gdpr for my store.

PetGuru

App does exactly what is says. Easy to install and customize. Fastest support i have seen so far. I would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4