Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

IRVINNS

very bad customer service. Ask for help hours ago, no response at all?? In my footer section i have a section "Brands" with all my brands and in the same list > "my personal data" in there. ..So weird!?
I can not remove it at all, so i will delete this app. Thanks for the Help.

Isola ceramics

Easy and helpful tool to manage legal requirements. I would recommend to everyone starting with own e-store.

Street'Style

amazing app for respect GRPD !!! i love it! nice work guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inayasophia.com

Very easy to install- will review my review - after 10 days !! But it works for now and I hope the service is as good as other review guys say

1herb.eu

cool. nice app. thanks very easy to install and setup (typing to get the Minimum 100 characters ......)

Mahketplace

its so easy to use and practical. help is efficient too . loads of features with step by step setup

i40store

Easy to setup. Translated everything into local lengauge...and it just work!
Very pleased with the result!

Tsunamicolor

La verdad que es muy buena aplicacion, me gusta tu interfaz y lo que nos ofrece para poder estar todo en regla

Simple y Creativa

Installed and enabled this app, but no GDPR or Cookie bar come up anywhere in the store. I translated as much as I could the prompts, but at some point you have to translate inside HTML code, which apart from being dangerous as can ruin the code, requires expertise that the typical Shopify user does not have. So, I am not sure how to proceed.

Gemisa Shop

When I installed the app, it took me a while to see it reflected in my theme. Finally it's working, great application will help me with the European privacy policy thanks to the developer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44