Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Shop tes Boucles

top thanks it's very easy and cool to use this addons. I recommand this app. it's quickly and professionnal.

Simonian

Great flexibility. Great overall. Recommended.
Only thing to recommend would be to increase text size manually, which included within the banner.

Practical Green Ideas

I just installed it. It seems to work well and easy installed. I haven't used yet but it has different themes to choose so it match your website

bild-ahoi.de

UPDATE March 23:
I appreciate your response, i really like your app in every other way, except for this delay. I reviewed my rating and will do again once every promise is kept.

ORIGINAL: When does this app get the "decline" option? It´s being announced for an eternity now, but still not implemented.

March 11, 2020

Dear bild-ahoi.de! We are really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and we provide the app absolutely free of charge. But I have good news, and it will be released soon.

ELC NECK MASSAGER

I like this application it is easy and helpful, I advise to use it, it takes 2 minutes to be live

MOCH STORES

Espero que me ayude con las ventas en diferentes países! Al parecer es una buena App y muy recomendada voy a probarla muchas gracias por sacar versión gratis asi pruebo y minimizo costes de inicio en mi web.

Nermin store

Thank you for this app I hope that can help my store grow . I need to success in my career . Online

VENTE-ORDI.COM

I love it, this app gathers all the necessary information and deploys it in a very professional way!
I recommend.

Palo Alto Innovation

The feature I need is not available yet. EU requires explicit consent.

"Block 3rd Party Javascript Till Consent (Under Development!)
Block Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Shopify Analytics until consent"

March 11, 2020

Dear Palo Alto Innovation! I'm really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and our app is completely free of charge. We bumped into some problems (like modifying the theme code - which we could avoid so far), which made us concentrate on easier tasks.

Sacred Sauce

I have emailed and tried to get in touch but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created". The ‘request personal data’ feature would be great if it worked. Right now it is publicly visible but has never worked. It also shows up as a key link in the mobile footer, but not the desktop version. consistency and reliability is questionable. Having a cookie policy is not just for show, we rely on this for governance and regulatory reasons.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38