Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Hot shirts with attitude

Was easy to set up and so far so good. Wish all apps could be this easy. I recommend everyone to get it.

Fancy Dog Shop

Works like a charm and it was so easy to install. Cookie banner showing great on my shop. Thanks for a great app 100% free.

JAMESTROND

Thank you!!! This app is great and helped me a lot. I thought i would spend days figuring out GDPR, but thanks to this app it was done in minutes

Unuheritage

Man, words can't explain how grateful I am that you all took the time to develop this app! As a web developer I truly appreciate you all's hard work. Thanks so much!

Life Style Shop

I really like the application is great but sometimes I have problems since I do not see the bar on the page

CarsAdvantage

Very useful! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

The Happify Shop

Amazing app to add to GDPR compliance for my site. Being free helps so much as I am a start-up. Very nice and professional work. Cudos!

UPMAKES

This is a great app, super easy to intall and integrates seamlessly with my theme. So much value-add for free! Highly recommended.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app is great - and free! It's is a quick and easy set up to add GDPR compliance features to your store.

KIN objects