Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

OUTRONIC — Electronics for Makers

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! Really awesome and easy to use. Beautiful and proffesionnal

BetterSmoke™

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! My new website looks more beautiful ! And it is now legal and professionnal !

Treasure Hollows

Thank you for taking the time to fix a few errors with the app. I've updated my review accordingly, thank you again.

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

Seems to only appear until the customer accepts the policy, then it vanishes and does not appear again after the customer returns. Would be 5 stars if you had the option to edit the text on the pop up. You can only edit the pages.

March 10, 2019

Dear Customer. You can edit the text on the popup on the Cookie banner tab of our app. Feel free to contact us at info@easygdpr.io and we can assist you in setting the cookie banner texts.

Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd

Exactly what ive been looking for to replace my old cookies banner plus it has the access to personal data for customers. Perfect, thank you

Vinty Jewelry

Best one so far and it's free.
Rescued me from tons of work. Just give it a try, you will definitely love it if you are selling to EU

VEGAN T-SHIRT SHOP

I installed the app and so far so good. At Easy GDPR they have been extremely helpful and fast to answer all the questions I had. The app is free and the support is five stars

VLADAA

We used this app to help us build trust with our customers. We really like how this easy to use app communicates with the website.
Thanks to the team.

Logues Shoes

Great app Can't reccomend the app and support team enough.
We changed our theme and it was not compatible, so contacted support and they updated their soft wear to enable us to use their app.
Amazing service would give them 10 stars if that was possible.

Magical Crate

Me gusto mucho esta app, es muy buena y muy facil de usar. Tiene lo justo y necesario para una tienda online.