Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)

Coronafighters Store

I used this app to install the GDPR banner in my store, that is amazing and it was save me a lot of time.

Köpnord

Simple and easy to set up. I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes.

88 jewelry

thank for everythink, engament, marketing and Gift Card on my store 88jewelry.com
see you soon one love

cordialy 88jewelry

puurpur

Works Great and its nice to install, customize and use! Thank you! I tried different other apps who I didnt liked.

Shop tes Boucles

top thanks it's very easy and cool to use this addons. I recommand this app. it's quickly and professionnal.

Simonian

Great flexibility. Great overall. Recommended.
Only thing to recommend would be to increase text size manually, which included within the banner.

Practical Green Ideas

I just installed it. It seems to work well and easy installed. I haven't used yet but it has different themes to choose so it match your website

bild-ahoi.de

UPDATE March 23:
I appreciate your response, i really like your app in every other way, except for this delay. I reviewed my rating and will do again once every promise is kept.

ORIGINAL: When does this app get the "decline" option? It´s being announced for an eternity now, but still not implemented.

March 11, 2020

Dear bild-ahoi.de! We are really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and we provide the app absolutely free of charge. But I have good news, and it will be released soon.

ELC NECK MASSAGER

I like this application it is easy and helpful, I advise to use it, it takes 2 minutes to be live

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39