Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Puppa Pet

Far better than other apps that I have used on the app store. Even shows you to handle the requests and provide automated ways of receiving and handling GDPR requests.

The Brave and The Bold

Pre-launch on my store but this app has been incredibly simple, customisable and comes with a wealth of information on GDPR

Avant Garde Boutique

Increíble la aplicación aaaaaaaaaaadmkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddd

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

Awesome app! Was able to install it quick and do custom translations. Setup was very easy, no bugs, everything great.

Aria Beats

This app saved me a lot of costs and hassle to comply with GDPR and cookie laws in the European Union. Perfect for a store that is just testing the waters and doesn't want enter into a lot of costs upfront.

EcoStore

Very Good app is so easy and hopful ! .

Sbase

Thanx, GDPR+! This app is really easy and it works:). It is the best choice especially for novices like me. :) Good job.

Velocio // International

Very straightforward and easy to set up. Highly recommend. I deployed this for several sites my company has.

Ringmanbutikken

Smooth! Very helpful :) This will save me a lot of time and effort. I would gladly have payed for this!

Property's

very good application I recommend for anyone who wants to activate their cookies a web page, this bastane well.