Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

auto-aks

Pretty cool good job its very useful things so much
I use this all the time because its very best tool for automate GDPR

PREMIDOO

Danke, Klasse App, sehr hilfreich. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen. Sehr einfach zu bedienen auch mit wenig Englischkenntnissen.

Luxury life is now

I have just installed the app, which was a simple process.
Great app!

hellblaulila Kinderwagen

Fantastic app! Highly recommended! Puts my mind at ease regarding the legal obligation we have in the EU regarding personal data.

Simply Gifts

I have just installed the app, which was a simple process. One requirement is that the customer needs to be able to access their personal information as well as being able to request changes - not all apps offer this option. Great app!

Peiliee Shop

i used this app for few month, the interface is great! BUUUUUUUUT!! there is a huge bug in the app, tones of my customers told us that when on the mobile version if they scroll out page directly without accept it firstly, then this bar will NEVER EVER disappear on the page, even you click on Got It like 1000 times!

beatvibes.io

It is easy if you follow the guided intro and read the instructions. I like the option to only show the GDPR banner to people in the EU countries that require it.

C.G SHOP ON LINE

appena installata, spero che sia veramente gratuita, vedremo... se è cosi sono poche 5 stelle

Belabumbum

Cicerly by Stella Lindemann

The app is superb! Easy to install and customizable to your needs. Very glad I found it!! And the best: it is free!