Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

South Sound

I like the app because its very good a like a lot because my mom makes good food and good foot is very

LandRomAntikk

Easy setup and I haven´t had any problems with the app so far. Everything looks like it is working as is should! So im very satisfied!
The only minor problem is that the norwegian language is missing and I had to do the translation myself...

21Trendy

This app is pretty good, especially considering the fact that it is for free. It's scary to think about what could have happened if I didn't see this app listed. All in all, I am glad a free app like this exists.

Eve Merch

I am not aware that I need this app so it's a good thing that I happen to read about this since I am open to sell in Europe!! So thanks for this free app! Nothing to lose but more to gain.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

Love it - easy to configure, just works, looks professional, provides traceability when I need it. Thanks!

Joyfil Store

like this app, very useful, i'm new in shopify and i'm testing every app i can tu ginf tge beter onevgor my e shop.

China Expresso

Estou gostando desse aplicativo,, fácil de usar e está em conformidade com a União Européia - GDPR..

veenirr

I like this App because it is very easy to use it and also it did what i was looking in a app , i really love this app keep going better the App

LEDERSTORE

I am complying with GDPR in 10 seconds. Highly recommendable. It gives you tool to follow up on requests.

Gourran.dk

Hi, this app makes it easy for us and the customers to deal with the European GDPR law. It is discrete. We already had customers using My personal Data. The shop was launched a few days ago. I would have saved the last star because I do not find the Cookie part in my shop. Brgds Peter Andersen