Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Little Fairytale Vienna

Amazing help thanks much, very easy to manage. And in additional to this it is free! I definitely recommend it

Tool Box Prime

Excelente!!! .

Palma Dulce Coffee & Tea

great and very useful app that solves a common but very important issue very that every owner should attend to easy installation I definitely recommend it.

LaMascara

Excelente aplicación!!!!!! nos ayuda mucho para estar bien en todos los reglamentos establecidos, principalmente para un público objetivo que es Europa.

Lulo Organic Skincare

I only installed it a couple of days ago, but so far, it's great. Very easy to install, lots of customizations available for the look and feel. On point translation (at least on the 3 languages I speak).

La Casa del Tiempo

Parece que funciona muy bien para ser gratis, aunque tengo que mirarla mas detenidamente, de primeras, me a gustado.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

Great app to be compliant with GDPR. The app is user-friendly and defaults settings are ready-to-use. I recommand 100% to any e-store selling in EU.

After Daylight Project

I use this app to create my private policy on online store. It is very easy to enable and there's a free mode app. Thank you Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

#1 Wholesale Direct, Inc.

Super easy to set up and modify to our liking. I highly recommend this app for anyone who sells internationally!

Innitiwear

Simple, free, and easy to use app. Its a necessity for online businesses. I had no problems so far, just enable it. Hopefully the bug that i read about is fixed on mobile when someone scrolls without clicking ok and the bar never goes away.