Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Anja Stemmer | Abstract Art

ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPLIANT.
It does not respect the fact that the customer MUST start with an opted out status and the cookies blocked. With a cleverly designed "Accept all" versus " save current setting" this issue can be managed. This option is NOT available in this "pretend to be cookie compliant" tool.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will soon create an "opt-in" version from the cookie bar where the user will start with an opted out status.

Cool Blender Store

Great app! It was really usefull and helped our store a lot! Thank you! I recommand. It is high quality.

Level Stores

Very good app, free and simple, it would be better if you add a reject button

destilHERO

It is an easy and simple app to set up and also to work with. It was the solution I was looking for. I do recommend!

JCMaster Beauty

This app seemed to be awesome. Today we received an letter that the cookie isnt enough and that we could get legal trouble, stating that it doesnt block ga tags. I highly recommend a different option if youre from germany. Too bad this app looked awesome.

July 28, 2020

We are really sorry, but we are still working on the cookie blocking solution. We'll contact you definitely once we are done.

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!

Tappox

Really awesome and free app! It helps a lot of people to prevent legal problems. It's really customizable and easy to use and configure!

ORKNEY Urban Style

App that works perfectly. Installation is easy, very quickly you have it working. The steps are simple and intuitive. The latter is appreciated because in other cases you waste time and then you realize that it does not serve you or does not do what they say. It is also Free, what more can you ask for.
I recommend it 100%, I had to incorporate cookies in my store, and I did not know how to do it. It was necessary and I feared the worst that 1000 headaches would give me that detail. This is the solution. Thanks guys.

TURKQUAZ

We are Satisfied with this App. We are using since 1 year and it is covered all our needs. We Advice

SweeneyCraft

Very easy to set up with good customization options, good data control features for your customers, and its free. What's not to love?