Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Aponia Herbals

This app is good, but is not totally compliant with GDPR requirement, you cannot allow users to choose which cookies they want to allow and which they don't. That is sad because all the features for personal data management are great.

Yūjin

It's just perfect. It saves you a lot of time for you to comply with the EU requirements. We have been using it for like 6 months

IRVINNS

very bad customer service. Ask for help hours ago, no response at all?? In my footer section i have a section "Brands" with all my brands and in the same list > "my personal data" in there. ..So weird!?
I can not remove it at all, so i will delete this app. Thanks for the Help.

Isola ceramics

Easy and helpful tool to manage legal requirements. I would recommend to everyone starting with own e-store.

Street'Style

amazing app for respect GRPD !!! i love it! nice work guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inayasophia.com

Very easy to install- will review my review - after 10 days !! But it works for now and I hope the service is as good as other review guys say

1herb.eu

cool. nice app. thanks very easy to install and setup (typing to get the Minimum 100 characters ......)

Mahketplace

its so easy to use and practical. help is efficient too . loads of features with step by step setup

i40store

Easy to setup. Translated everything into local lengauge...and it just work!
Very pleased with the result!

Tsunamicolor

La verdad que es muy buena aplicacion, me gusta tu interfaz y lo que nos ofrece para poder estar todo en regla