Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Shop tes Boucles

top thanks it's very easy and cool to use this addons. I recommand this app. it's quickly and professionnal.

bild-ahoi.de

UPDATE March 23:
I appreciate your response, i really like your app in every other way, except for this delay. I reviewed my rating and will do again once every promise is kept.

ORIGINAL: When does this app get the "decline" option? It´s being announced for an eternity now, but still not implemented.

March 11, 2020

Dear bild-ahoi.de! We are really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and we provide the app absolutely free of charge. But I have good news, and it will be released soon.

Roudbreck

Been using the app for a while and it used to work smoothly. However at some point I came across problems and contacted support...and never got an answer. I did manage to make it work by myself though so I keep using it..but I give 0 out of 5 stars for the support

South Sound

I like the app because its very good a like a lot because my mom makes good food and good foot is very

Eve Merch

I am not aware that I need this app so it's a good thing that I happen to read about this since I am open to sell in Europe!! So thanks for this free app! Nothing to lose but more to gain.

Toys Amazing shop

The application is very good help to the fluidity of the page and have no problems, I highly recommend it

La Casa del Tiempo

Parece que funciona muy bien para ser gratis, aunque tengo que mirarla mas detenidamente, de primeras, me a gustado.

Best Daily-Use Gadgets

THE LANGUANGE DOESENT PDATE WITH CLARITY AND I SONT KNOW WHY. tRY TO CHANGE FORM SPANISH TO ENGLISH CANT FINDE THE BUTTON SAVE QUE

UltraVioleta

bien ..........................................................................................................................................................

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

easy to use does what it says
makes it easy to become gdpr compliant
Thanks