Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Balto

Great plugin, easy to install and useful autotranslation feature.
Support is excellent and really responsive.

April 30, 2020

Dear Balto,

We are really sorry for the problem. We have investigated the case, and found it is caused by a different app, called "Free Trust Badge Master". After uninstalling that app, it left code in your theme, which causes the mentioned Liquid error.

We will contact you soon to help you remove that unused code from your liquid template.

Best regards,
Easy GDPR support

AladdinStore

Sembra davvero efficace. Complimenti. E' in inglese ma facilmente intuibile. c'è un tutorial iniziale che ti aiuta passo dopo passo.

Us-Knockies

Very good app. It works perfectly on all of the websites I built. Ads the My personal data button to your footer

Köpnord

Simple and easy to set up. I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes.

88 jewelry

thank for everythink, engament, marketing and Gift Card on my store 88jewelry.com
see you soon one love

cordialy 88jewelry

puurpur

Works Great and its nice to install, customize and use! Thank you! I tried different other apps who I didnt liked.

Simonian

Great flexibility. Great overall. Recommended.
Only thing to recommend would be to increase text size manually, which included within the banner.

Practical Green Ideas

I just installed it. It seems to work well and easy installed. I haven't used yet but it has different themes to choose so it match your website

ELC NECK MASSAGER

I like this application it is easy and helpful, I advise to use it, it takes 2 minutes to be live

MOCH STORES

Espero que me ayude con las ventas en diferentes países! Al parecer es una buena App y muy recomendada voy a probarla muchas gracias por sacar versión gratis asi pruebo y minimizo costes de inicio en mi web.