Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

ecomartdeco

Genial! Simple y es muy sencillo de utilizar. Lo recomiendo a todas las tiendas. Contenta con esta app.

CASA LIN ONLINE

Very good application, simple operation. And can set the color according to the website. We will always use it.

Cool Blender Store

Great app! It was really usefull and helped our store a lot! Thank you! I recommand. It is high quality.

Level Stores

Very good app, free and simple, it would be better if you add a reject button

destilHERO

It is an easy and simple app to set up and also to work with. It was the solution I was looking for. I do recommend!

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!

Tappox

Really awesome and free app! It helps a lot of people to prevent legal problems. It's really customizable and easy to use and configure!

TURKQUAZ

We are Satisfied with this App. We are using since 1 year and it is covered all our needs. We Advice

SweeneyCraft

Very easy to set up with good customization options, good data control features for your customers, and its free. What's not to love?

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have had this app for a while it is great. Simple set up and easy to use. When I get a GDPR request it is sorted in just a few clicks. It looks after your very important and can be complicated, online GDPR. So I can concentrate on getting that conversion rate up.