Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!

Tappox

Really awesome and free app! It helps a lot of people to prevent legal problems. It's really customizable and easy to use and configure!

TURKQUAZ

We are Satisfied with this App. We are using since 1 year and it is covered all our needs. We Advice

SweeneyCraft

Very easy to set up with good customization options, good data control features for your customers, and its free. What's not to love?

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have had this app for a while it is great. Simple set up and easy to use. When I get a GDPR request it is sorted in just a few clicks. It looks after your very important and can be complicated, online GDPR. So I can concentrate on getting that conversion rate up.

EssenceHempOil

Used for GDPR compliance on my site, very easy to install and configure and like the design customisation. Would recommend.

Paws and Whiskers

Installed recently. So far so good. Good quality app with a godo intro and step by step tour. Liking it so far.

UniQline

I will be tested the few next day and rewrite a new review for being more specific and honest with you

Imperial Dream

EXCELENTE APP ME HAN RECOMENDADO, Y AHORA LO VOY INSTALAR Y PROBAR HABER QUE TAN BUENA ES COMO ME HAN RECOMENDADO

JAEE Design

Easy to use, we just hope all inside is matching the law’s which are changing in EU every year. In any case, great tool and free of charge! Thanks a lot!!