Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Object Particolare

Very good app, it works very well and it is complete.

I had a problem contacting the support, but than they explain to me how to do that and they are quick and helpful

The Great British Garden Company

Very good app. At www.greatbritishgarden.com we are very happy that Easy GDPR have made light work of a subject that most of us being honest aren't interested in but simply have to follow. Great work and thanks!

OOP'S Livraison

I highly recommend this great and easy app to manage requests from EU customers. Customize email , customize requests pages, translation easy, quick install, works great you can even ask for your theme if not shown on list

Tee Block

Oh my god! This is the best app for privacy policy & cookie information. 5 out of 5! It`s a must if you have customers in EU!

TAG Collective

Just installed this app after reading the great reviews on it. Happy to use it myself and see how great it works.

Fans of Paws

I used this app to make my store GDPR compliant which is important for selling products to EU customers.

The Easy GDPR + Cookie bar app created a beautiful cookie banner which we can customize and change some settings for it. We also can manage with this app our customers personal data and provide a better experience in this way.

We had to contact support though, to customize some things on this app for the theme we are using on our store, but the customer support helped and resolved our problems pretty fast.

I recommend it!

AlmondClear

This was really easy to set up. The app didn't support my Shopify theme, so I wrote to them and asked for help. They provided a solution within 24 hours. Excellent customer service and easy to use!

My Zone Watch Shop

Exceptional. Despite being a free app, they have the concern with the user, and even with the incorporation of the App in the specific theme of each client. Truly fantastic. Congratulations on your service and thank you very much.

Lilys and Ladybirds

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy and quick setup only took a minute, banner can also be customised which is nice

Mallow Store

Estou gostanto. Ainda experimentando, mas, se correr tudo como previsto será uma boa aquisição. Ao final da experiencia volto para descrever.