Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Ravie de cette application. Fonctionne très bien et facile à configurer.
Je recommande vivement, cela est indispensable !

Creatures Unique

It does excellent job. You avoid penalty charges and you get it in all EU languages. I also like the customization that can fit my theme.
Thank you!

Balto

Great plugin, easy to install and useful autotranslation feature.
Support is excellent and really responsive.

April 30, 2020

Dear Balto,

We are really sorry for the problem. We have investigated the case, and found it is caused by a different app, called "Free Trust Badge Master". After uninstalling that app, it left code in your theme, which causes the mentioned Liquid error.

We will contact you soon to help you remove that unused code from your liquid template.

Best regards,
Easy GDPR support

AladdinStore

Sembra davvero efficace. Complimenti. E' in inglese ma facilmente intuibile. c'è un tutorial iniziale che ti aiuta passo dopo passo.

Köpnord

Simple and easy to set up. I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes.

88 jewelry

thank for everythink, engament, marketing and Gift Card on my store 88jewelry.com
see you soon one love

cordialy 88jewelry

puurpur

Works Great and its nice to install, customize and use! Thank you! I tried different other apps who I didnt liked.

Simonian

Great flexibility. Great overall. Recommended.
Only thing to recommend would be to increase text size manually, which included within the banner.

Practical Green Ideas

I just installed it. It seems to work well and easy installed. I haven't used yet but it has different themes to choose so it match your website

ELC NECK MASSAGER

I like this application it is easy and helpful, I advise to use it, it takes 2 minutes to be live