Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Esavy

Hey so far so good and easy to install. Keep it free forever. I like the fact that you can configure everything.

UNNNA

Muy buena esta app para poder llenar de cookies mi tienda, y asi no tener ningun problema con lo legal, la recomiendo mucho ya que nos protegue mi web.

Fans Mania

Awesome app. I recommend it to everyone who is targeting Europe with their store. I love the personal data feature.

Shopiced

Au top, une version française serai le top du top ! j'aime beaucoup l'interface simple a utilisez malgré que je sois nul en anglais sa reste compréhensif

An Eternal Summer

www.aneternalsummer.com - check out the cookies bar in action! Also, loads of important features for GCPR compliance, including info requests etc. Great app, easy to use and does exactly what is needed.

Hoyle's of Oxford

So far, seems to work amazingly well! Really clear to use, no complaints whatsoever. Definitely recommend.

Orshy Cosmetics

This is the best GDPR app on shopify, it is entirely customisable and very easy to use. It supports auto location to show the cookie bar.

Richard Heeps

I have used this app on two sites and it gives me and my customers confidence that I am covered for GDPR.

The Extra Smile

Very easy to install and to comply with GDPR law! This was the first app to come up in my search, and I am happy to have found it.

Latin Food Company

If you sell in the EU, cover your ass(ets) and use this fantastic app to be GDPR compliant in the EU. Good work guys!