Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Mikajaes

Hello i don't no how to use this app but i need write some word to activate haha What re u doing guys?

March 5, 2019

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Unfortunately we couldn't reach you multiple times to help you assist with our app. Please write to us at info@easygdpr.io and we are happy to help.

Saffron Sublime

Super easy to install and enable. I am not tech savvy but this made my life very easy. Just a few clicks and it was done

Chou de Chic

J'utilise cette application uniquement pour la barre de cookies . Possibilité de la personnaliser c'est très pratique. Je la recommande

Belluccini

Best free cookies bar app the respect the EU regulations. FREE. I highly recommend you give it a go.

Ochis Coffee Eyewear

Thank guys that make this app. It`s easy to install and use. Great instruction! You really help me with GDPR!

Une Photo Un Bijou

LAZAHURDA

Facil y util. En media hora lo tienes ya instalado y en la tienda online. Muy recomendable. Es la unica APP que me ha gustado.

malinishopit

i just installed the app and look like extreamly simple and is good because is free and good for put your store in the right track for the european law.

Ke Nako Foods

awesome and simple. easy to understand and to use too. Everyone should use it, It the best GDPR app to use on shopify

McLager

perfect because I wanted a cookie bar for free works well this is amazing now people feel secure in my website