Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

malinishopit

i just installed the app and look like extreamly simple and is good because is free and good for put your store in the right track for the european law.

Ke Nako Foods

awesome and simple. easy to understand and to use too. Everyone should use it, It the best GDPR app to use on shopify

McLager

perfect because I wanted a cookie bar for free works well this is amazing now people feel secure in my website

Controller Baller

This app is super easy and straight-forward to install and use! There is a short guide on how to use it too so totally recommend!

FitnessiNorden

I use this app, it is amazing and really good design & transfers to language auto depends on where you from =D, the thing i love about this all is actualy the support team, fast respond and they fix problems within minutes =D.

55Parts

Awesome app! Can't recommend it enough. Once you've added opt-out and opt-in for tracking services it will be the perfect app for GDPR compliance.

strollerme

absolutely simple. i love how this app makes everything so simple and easy. it makes me feel better about having an online store

BIBISHOR LIMITED

Very nice, easy to use and very helpfull, i recommend it to everyone, it's free! I didn't belive that it will be so easy. 5 Stars!

Platea Store

Buenisima aplicacion.
Genial la opcion de poner en banner de las cookies a tu gusto.
Y tienen facilidad de idiomas.

Pristine Leaf

Very easy to set up. I like I can change the position of cookie bar appearing on my page. Also, I can display it in multiple languages. Good App.