Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Rossini Milano

Useful app, definitely a must have to be compliant with the gdpr. Don’t know what else to write until 100 words.

linear-watches.com

Great little but EU compliant app. A must have ! *****************************************************************

boutique HANAYA

Thank you so much for supporting our site through your wonderful app!!!
we just can't believe it's a FREE app because it was easy to set up and customize. Aligato so much!

suunayurveda

I used this App to included GDPR compliant rules in my e-commerce site. The support was amazing, the team quickly corrected a minor bug and on top, customized it to make it look even better in the Pipeline theme.

www.beeodna.com

Simply excellent!!! The best choice for gdpr for my store. With an easy way and a few steps i have a gdpr for my store.

PetGuru

App does exactly what is says. Easy to install and customize. Fastest support i have seen so far.
I would highly recommend it.

One-Eyed Doll

We're now GDLKJSLKJ compliant thanks to this app. Appreciate the recommendations and instructions, easy to use.

Pine Apple Designs

Thank you, amazing app, very prompt support response. Does what it says, easy to customise to your liking.

Le Regard de Vincent

Absolutely perfect app !
I tried several paid apps, many were bugged. This one is free and works perfectly.
I had a question to ask the support, and got a precise answer in less than an hour.
Thank you !

wanderhacks

Really simple, awesome app that helped me to get GDPR compliancy done with 0 effort.

I really value your effort making this app guys :)

Wish you all the best :)