Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Dailymanshop

easy set up love how it looks

Fight Force

Just tested this. Very simple and really easy to use. I will be using this app for the foreseeable future.

Cogignition

Easy to set up. Option for top or bottom, which I needed because my old one lapped another banner I had displayed. A - Ok

My Ex Wardrobe Rh

What a superb all-in-1 GDPR solution! Not only do you have a super flexible, cookies banner with multiple customisation display options, we benefit from an extremely thought-through implementation for customers to control their data. I would have gladly paid a one-off for for this app. Well done guys!

Tempshopping

Great app! Works Perfect. A must-have for every Shopify Shop!

Chantylace

Excellent App to get your store GDPR compatible. And the developer keeps developing new important features. Keep up the good work!

Innonintshop

A super solution for a legally binding issue. Customer support is very helpful. Offered to every merchant.

Open Market Shopping

Extremely easy set up, with great service.

Millennial Travel

GREAT app. Saves a lot of time in implementing some features for the GDPR. I had some problems with the settings and LEO helped me to solve quickly. Keep up the good work guys ;-)

Luisa - Millennialtravelstore

Kilbjorn

Fantastic app. This is functionality that should be built in to Shopify natively, but who cares when this app does what it's supposed to. And it's free!