Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

JAEE Design

Easy to use, we just hope all inside is matching the law’s which are changing in EU every year. In any case, great tool and free of charge! Thanks a lot!!

NextGen Gadgets Store

Excelente aplicacion, me encanta y facilita todo lo que necesito utilizar para mi tienda en linea, muchas gracias

Producto De La Tierra

Es bastante intuitiva para la instalación, su comportamiento es rápido. Es necesario que este traducida al español.

Natures Art by Restless Roots

It was super easy to install and took a lot of weight off my shoulders after trying to figure out what to do.

f.tienda

A special application that helped me a lot, and is easy to deal with, my work gives you several options and nice and wonderful features.

Jenni Oh Crafts

I used this app to help me do something I wouldn't know how to do on my own. It's fairly straightforward.

ProGaming Go

nice fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfjfjjfjfjfjfkjfkekfnmklmfkrmfkrmkfmrkmfkrmfkrmfkmrkfmrmfrñ

Purple Ray Art & Design

great app. easy to use and setup! installed in a matter of minutes! All ready templates are great.

Storecoolmove

la aplicación es muy buena y te explica todo muy detalladamente, encima es gratuita y puede ahorrarte muchos dolores de cabeza genial.

chronontime

This app is a great solution to cover the GDPR. Very easy to use customizable in all EU languages and free, what more?