Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Kuckian

Really great app with great integration, functionality and theming. My old one was too bulky and the theme was not customisable enough.

My only complaint is this looks great on desktop but on mobile it takes up the lower third of the page. I need a way to modify the font size for desktop and mobile separately and have the option to make mobile a lot smaller so it doesn't take over the page and look messy.

Alyona Malai

The app is great and it is doing a lot in order to help your web-store with the GDPR, but there are a few things which in my opinion are a must in order to fully be GDPR compliant: the prior consent from the customer needs to be collected and all non critic cookies needs to be blocked before customer accepts the cookie message. Also the customer consent needs to be stored and accessible / altered if needed.

I understand that these changes may make the app not free but it is still worth it.

Thanks "Innonic" for such app

OUTCAST.AMSTERDAM®

Love it!, easy to use. easy to configure. a must have for all European shops.
it's probly the best one avalible, including GDPR makes it even better

stygo

I use this app for GDRP. Good job.

I have struggled to understand the configuration sections.

the app should be more intuitive.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are currently working on a better admin area, I hope you will find it more intuitive.

Breezy-Beauty

Very easy to set up and also nice that you cant edit language manually. Great for new GDRP laws. Thanks!!

Chou de Chic

J'utilise cette application uniquement pour la barre de cookies . Possibilité de la personnaliser c'est très pratique. Je la recommande

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

Seems to only appear until the customer accepts the policy, then it vanishes and does not appear again after the customer returns. Would be 5 stars if you had the option to edit the text on the pop up. You can only edit the pages.

March 10, 2019

Dear Customer. You can edit the text on the popup on the Cookie banner tab of our app. Feel free to contact us at info@easygdpr.io and we can assist you in setting the cookie banner texts.

The Walking Cat

The app does not load up anymore, sadly..
I wish there would be an explanation for this issue, for I do not get one.

EDIT: The issue has been fixed.

The Paw Empire

Awesome app, www.thepawempire.com is super happy to be made compliant with one easy install. Come shop now for all your pets needs.Free Shipping worldwide.

OneSecond Supplements

Easy to install and setup. Without being a legal expert, I assume we are GDPR compliant. Wonder why it's free though - how are they making money? If you are not paying for the product then you probably are the product... :/