Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

ELC NECK MASSAGER

I like this application it is easy and helpful, I advise to use it, it takes 2 minutes to be live

MOCH STORES

Espero que me ayude con las ventas en diferentes países! Al parecer es una buena App y muy recomendada voy a probarla muchas gracias por sacar versión gratis asi pruebo y minimizo costes de inicio en mi web.

Nermin store

Thank you for this app I hope that can help my store grow . I need to success in my career . Online

VENTE-ORDI.COM

I love it, this app gathers all the necessary information and deploys it in a very professional way!
I recommend.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

A solid and easy-to-use, albeit basic, app. I can warmly recommend this to anyone with a small store that needs quick GDPR-compliance!

mygrowingkids

The app works very well.

It will take away many possible problems if you installed and the best of everything is that is for free.

Changers

easy and efficient. It does the job and more. I recommend this app to anyone. Setup is less than a minute.

mybookmerch

Works good and is easy to install. The settings are easy to understand. I dont know what to write more to get the characters full.

Vesta Precision Europe

This GDPR app works as advertised. It is easy to setup and edit after going through the quick tutorial.

Purple Cube Shop

this is good app! ....................................................................aadsfgdfgsdfgdsf