Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

RURU NASHI

It really is easy! I love how fast I was able to set everything up and not worry about anything ever!

Gattopardo Usa

A Must App ! So easy to manage and setup!

Guys, I'm really happy about this app because It gives me a peace of mind. Compliances are not user-friendly to be setup and manage most of the time and some people live on your mistakes. Thank you for making this available... This helps a lot !

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

The name says everything... Easy! Really easy, no setup and it covers everything related to the matter! Thanks for this!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Ravie de cette application. Fonctionne très bien et facile à configurer.
Je recommande vivement, cela est indispensable !

Creatures Unique

It does excellent job. You avoid penalty charges and you get it in all EU languages. I also like the customization that can fit my theme.
Thank you!

Balto

Great plugin, easy to install and useful autotranslation feature.
Support is excellent and really responsive.

April 30, 2020

Dear Balto,

We are really sorry for the problem. We have investigated the case, and found it is caused by a different app, called "Free Trust Badge Master". After uninstalling that app, it left code in your theme, which causes the mentioned Liquid error.

We will contact you soon to help you remove that unused code from your liquid template.

Best regards,
Easy GDPR support

AladdinStore

Sembra davvero efficace. Complimenti. E' in inglese ma facilmente intuibile. c'è un tutorial iniziale che ti aiuta passo dopo passo.

touchonlines

i have some problems with the banner in preview they works but then i put the name of my page and it doesn't work what can i do please help me

OOMAY Home

great tool and super helpful in europe. very intuitive and easy. can definitely recommend it, especially since it's free.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)