Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Palma Dulce Coffee & Tea

great and very useful app that solves a common but very important issue very that every owner should attend to easy installation I definitely recommend it.

LaMascara

Excelente aplicación!!!!!! nos ayuda mucho para estar bien en todos los reglamentos establecidos, principalmente para un público objetivo que es Europa.

Lulo Organic Skincare

I only installed it a couple of days ago, but so far, it's great. Very easy to install, lots of customizations available for the look and feel. On point translation (at least on the 3 languages I speak).

Les Créations Carpe Diem

Great app to be compliant with GDPR. The app is user-friendly and defaults settings are ready-to-use. I recommand 100% to any e-store selling in EU.

After Daylight Project

I use this app to create my private policy on online store. It is very easy to enable and there's a free mode app. Thank you Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

#1 Wholesale Direct, Inc.

Super easy to set up and modify to our liking. I highly recommend this app for anyone who sells internationally!

Innitiwear

Simple, free, and easy to use app. Its a necessity for online businesses. I had no problems so far, just enable it. Hopefully the bug that i read about is fixed on mobile when someone scrolls without clicking ok and the bar never goes away.

Mi Shop Baby

Se trata de una app que te ayuda a simplificar el tedioso tema de la ley de protección de datos y de cookies.
Muy buena aplicación, recomendada, hace todo lo que dice

PeekGlasses

This app is really useful. Quick and simple.

Ambição

Great, fast and reliable solution for GDPR agreement needs that you might encounter when setting up a store