Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Doke

This app is simply wonderful. I can edit design, set up IP location for text in native language of customer and many many settings. Really recomend this app for you.

citytoytoys

rrrrrrrrwcsddgdgd sdl oaierpseri9´ame'r0¿'23 OSDOSF´G'DPID´GPIDGPHIDG´PHIDG´DGHID´'T9S¿W}ZSWp¿qcw'Q0WC¿'RF 0SMDR
F'¿R0 WER'¿ E49} QM¿3E'0 2M3¿0,ER'
R

ENFER PARADIS™

ENFERPARADIS.COM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hallowinshop

TrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewweweweeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDdsdeseseseweeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trust in Caddies

Really helpful tool and incredibly simple to set up. I feel that our visitors have the clear information that they need - thank you very much!

formommy.shop

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de nuestros usuarios y mejorar nuestros servicios. Si acepta o continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Super easy to set up and matches my store perfectly very customizable. The most feature rich but simple GDPR app I could find. And free. Gives a lot of peace of mind knowing your covered for those European sales.

Happy Pets Island

I use this app, is very nice and I can use it every time I want. Thanks for making this app, it helped me a lot.

Dustin'sSchmuck

Das hat mir soooo viel Arbeit und Geld erspart. Die ganze DSGVO Anfrage etc kostenlos im Shop integriert. Funktioniert Prima! Vielen Vielen Dank!

Duomu

Amazing app! Highly, highly recommend. Very customisable and intuitive and for FREE. Thanks a lot!!!