Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Lorenzos Gusto

Unfortunately there is no "Opt-In" possibility and the support doesn't reply since weeks...In Europe Cookie Opt-In is law since 2 weeks...

Mühle Tıraş Kültürü

Easy to set up. Easy for customizing: https://muehle-shaving.com.tr/
Great and quick problem solver for GDPR. Thank you

phoneprotech

GDPR compliance helps make sure users have accepted data. This is aesome and free to use. Defininitely reccomend

Partyhive

Easy to use GDPR app. really recommended, you just need to modify the CSS a bit if the personal data page doesn't suit your theme style.

Toyscasttle shop

I used this app to help to build my store and really it is so amazing, cause this app helps you to build your website and store professional .
This app can resolve all the problem in the future with your page.

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

ShapeBasics

I love how easy it was to set up this app to become compliant with GDPR, a tricky thing to do. The GDPR options and the Cookie Bar are perfect and customisable and I especially love the option to only show them in the EU. Thanks!

TheCoskiQ.Oficial

Muy guai, si super guai, exacto me encanta. Es maravilloso, si fantastico, exacto estupendo. Me encanta

Stand-Clean

I like that the app takes care of responding the customer automaticaly saving me precious time.

I dislike that having a shopify shop in 3 alternative languages all GDPS Messages are in English and are not switching to other languages like the rest of my page content at customers request. I tried with Langify app and translated as much As I could but the foot notes of my shop are still all in English. This is somehow frustrating as I assume you guys have for sure a solution I am not able to find...
Regards

Darling Rebel

This is a great app. I can't believe it's free. A must have if you are in the EU. Very easy to install and the layout of the site is great. Teaches you how you can provide customers with their information in the event they request their info.