Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Super easy to set up and matches my store perfectly very customizable. The most feature rich but simple GDPR app I could find. And free. Gives a lot of peace of mind knowing your covered for those European sales.

Happy Pets Island

I use this app, is very nice and I can use it every time I want. Thanks for making this app, it helped me a lot.

Dustin'sSchmuck

Das hat mir soooo viel Arbeit und Geld erspart. Die ganze DSGVO Anfrage etc kostenlos im Shop integriert. Funktioniert Prima! Vielen Vielen Dank!

Duomu

Amazing app! Highly, highly recommend. Very customisable and intuitive and for FREE. Thanks a lot!!!

koalastoreec

Really simple and easy to use perfect app no need to use anything else for gdpr + cookie bar just great

SUPERINKA

Excellent application, I currently use it on my page. It is helpful, so I leave my comments. I congratulate you

LandRomAntikk

Easy setup and I haven´t had any problems with the app so far. Everything looks like it is working as is should! So im very satisfied!
The only minor problem is that the norwegian language is missing and I had to do the translation myself...

21Trendy

This app is pretty good, especially considering the fact that it is for free. It's scary to think about what could have happened if I didn't see this app listed. All in all, I am glad a free app like this exists.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

Love it - easy to configure, just works, looks professional, provides traceability when I need it. Thanks!

Joyfil Store

like this app, very useful, i'm new in shopify and i'm testing every app i can tu ginf tge beter onevgor my e shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30