Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

devilswearsprada.com

I am very disappointed. I dont think this app is maintained anymore. I have installed it in my store, its not working. I have contacted the app support several times through here the Shopify app store - no response. I have e-mailed them from my e-mail address using the support e-mail provided here - I got e-mail notification back that my e-mail could not be delivered because the domain was not found. And if you click on the link above: ''developer website'' - the page can not be found. If its not an attended app anymore, it should not be available here.

Pure Vapours

Unable to use the app as the pages just load a spinning wheel and do not work. Completely unable to message anyone on the app as there is no option to do that. Had to uninstall and delete all the pages

italchair-outlet

After trying before 3 or 4 Cookie Bar Apps, this is finally a MULTILINGUAL one. Editable translation is already included for (all?) EU languages

ShtokCustomWorx

Loving the app, especially when it's free! But also would be great to have a russian language support added, thanks!

Colorblindvisuals

Soeben erst installiert und vollkommen begeistert. Banner unter "Cookie Banner" aktivieren und schon taucht der Banner auf deiner Seite auf.
Klasse, einfach und kostenlos! Danke an die Entwickler!

The Neat Look

Free app that is super easy to use, with a tutorial explaining every part. Great extension for my shopify store

REAMO | Viennese Streetwear Inspired Brand

I just downloaded the app and I am excited to use it and try it out.
Haven't tested it yet, will let you know

Espai de salut natural Canela

I used this app and helped to me with the cookie Bar ,really necessary ,I recomend this one for an easy interface and easy tutorial.

Aponia Herbals

This app is good, but is not totally compliant with GDPR requirement, you cannot allow users to choose which cookies they want to allow and which they don't. That is sad because all the features for personal data management are great.

Yūjin

It's just perfect. It saves you a lot of time for you to comply with the EU requirements. We have been using it for like 6 months

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45