Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

MOCH STORES

Espero que me ayude con las ventas en diferentes países! Al parecer es una buena App y muy recomendada voy a probarla muchas gracias por sacar versión gratis asi pruebo y minimizo costes de inicio en mi web.

Nermin store

Thank you for this app I hope that can help my store grow . I need to success in my career . Online

VENTE-ORDI.COM

I love it, this app gathers all the necessary information and deploys it in a very professional way!
I recommend.

Palo Alto Innovation

The feature I need is not available yet. EU requires explicit consent.

"Block 3rd Party Javascript Till Consent (Under Development!)
Block Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Shopify Analytics until consent"

Sacred Sauce

I have emailed and tried to get in touch but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created". The ‘request personal data’ feature would be great if it worked. Right now it is publicly visible but has never worked. It also shows up as a key link in the mobile footer, but not the desktop version. consistency and reliability is questionable. Having a cookie policy is not just for show, we rely on this for governance and regulatory reasons.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

A solid and easy-to-use, albeit basic, app. I can warmly recommend this to anyone with a small store that needs quick GDPR-compliance!

Babysmart

la estoy empezando a usar y espero que sea muy efectiva en realidad me la recomendaron y por esa razón la elegí de todos modos una recomendación siempre es bien

OnTheGoComfort

The app is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mygrowingkids

The app works very well.

It will take away many possible problems if you installed and the best of everything is that is for free.

Sky Gadgets Shop

not working well. sometimes appear basically only at the beginning but after time it never appear anymore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38