Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

ShapeBasics

I love how easy it was to set up this app to become compliant with GDPR, a tricky thing to do. The GDPR options and the Cookie Bar are perfect and customisable and I especially love the option to only show them in the EU. Thanks!

TheCoskiQ.Oficial

Muy guai, si super guai, exacto me encanta. Es maravilloso, si fantastico, exacto estupendo. Me encanta

Stand-Clean

I like that the app takes care of responding the customer automaticaly saving me precious time.

I dislike that having a shopify shop in 3 alternative languages all GDPS Messages are in English and are not switching to other languages like the rest of my page content at customers request. I tried with Langify app and translated as much As I could but the foot notes of my shop are still all in English. This is somehow frustrating as I assume you guys have for sure a solution I am not able to find...
Regards

Darling Rebel

This is a great app. I can't believe it's free. A must have if you are in the EU. Very easy to install and the layout of the site is great. Teaches you how you can provide customers with their information in the event they request their info.

ilmondodiwit

seems great app. thanks. translated all to italian language. would be nice if you could deliver language support. If you like i would be happy to provide my translation to you

Floret + Dentelle

This app was very simple and easy to setup. It was very intuitive, I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes. I really like that it allows you to customize the look and feel of your cookie bar so that you can match the style and colors to your website. I also like the flexibility so that you can decide for yourself if you want to show it to everyone or only EU customers. Best of all, it is free. For someone just starting out in their Shopify journey it couldn't be better!

baloveby

the best aplication of the world, very good for our pages .........................................

Mundo De LA Mascota

muy bueno toda............eeeee.

October 4, 2019

Dear Client,
Is there any problem you have experienced with our app?

Maman Bébé Boutique

Top application, it is very easy to use, modify and it is very efficient for GDPR rules. I recommend and give 5 stars

YouSmart

Great app ! I recommend ! Free and efficient... Perfect ! Nowadays, it is important to create a store with the RGPD norm !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35