Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

SUVAN

La experiencia a sido muy buena, ya que en todo momento encontre en la aplicacion todo lo necesario sobre la cookie

Inayasophia.com

Very easy to install- will review my review - after 10 days !! But it works for now and I hope the service is as good as other review guys say

Gemisa Shop

When I installed the app, it took me a while to see it reflected in my theme. Finally it's working, great application will help me with the European privacy policy thanks to the developer.

ORKNEY Urban Style

App that works perfectly. Installation is easy, very quickly you have it working. The steps are simple and intuitive. The latter is appreciated because in other cases you waste time and then you realize that it does not serve you or does not do what they say. It is also Free, what more can you ask for.
I recommend it 100%, I had to incorporate cookies in my store, and I did not know how to do it. It was necessary and I feared the worst that 1000 headaches would give me that detail. This is the solution. Thanks guys.

Jacob Cohën Stores

It seems to work! But I didn't find the page to translate the texts easily. Many possible configurations

Storecoolmove

la aplicación es muy buena y te explica todo muy detalladamente, encima es gratuita y puede ahorrarte muchos dolores de cabeza genial.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Really great app, but no respond from the developer.
I have emailed them, but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created".

OOMAY Home

great tool and super helpful in europe. very intuitive and easy. can definitely recommend it, especially since it's free.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)

Coronafighters Store

I used this app to install the GDPR banner in my store, that is amazing and it was save me a lot of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5