Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Whits End Castings

This app works flawlessly. I was able to set it up with minimal delay. Testing on both desktop and mobile. I cannot believe how non-intrusive this app is. I'm super stoked that this was made free. You guys did a great job.

Spaß am Spiel

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar von Innonic ist genau das, was ich gesucht habe! Mega einfach zu benutzen, kostenlos und schnell eingerichtet. Auch die Design-Möglichkeiten sind super - vielen Dank an Innonic dass ihr diese App kostenlos zur Verfügung stellt, großartig!

ecomartdeco

Genial! Simple y es muy sencillo de utilizar. Lo recomiendo a todas las tiendas. Contenta con esta app.

CASA LIN ONLINE

Very good application, simple operation. And can set the color according to the website. We will always use it.

Cool Blender Store

Great app! It was really usefull and helped our store a lot! Thank you! I recommand. It is high quality.

Level Stores

Very good app, free and simple, it would be better if you add a reject button

destilHERO

It is an easy and simple app to set up and also to work with. It was the solution I was looking for. I do recommend!

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!

Tappox

Really awesome and free app! It helps a lot of people to prevent legal problems. It's really customizable and easy to use and configure!

TURKQUAZ

We are Satisfied with this App. We are using since 1 year and it is covered all our needs. We Advice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37