Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

TheCoskiQ.Oficial

Muy guai, si super guai, exacto me encanta. Es maravilloso, si fantastico, exacto estupendo. Me encanta

Darling Rebel

This is a great app. I can't believe it's free. A must have if you are in the EU. Very easy to install and the layout of the site is great. Teaches you how you can provide customers with their information in the event they request their info.

ilmondodiwit

seems great app. thanks. translated all to italian language. would be nice if you could deliver language support. If you like i would be happy to provide my translation to you

Floret + Dentelle

This app was very simple and easy to setup. It was very intuitive, I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes. I really like that it allows you to customize the look and feel of your cookie bar so that you can match the style and colors to your website. I also like the flexibility so that you can decide for yourself if you want to show it to everyone or only EU customers. Best of all, it is free. For someone just starting out in their Shopify journey it couldn't be better!

baloveby

the best aplication of the world, very good for our pages .........................................

Maman Bébé Boutique

Top application, it is very easy to use, modify and it is very efficient for GDPR rules. I recommend and give 5 stars

YouSmart

Great app ! I recommend ! Free and efficient... Perfect ! Nowadays, it is important to create a store with the RGPD norm !

Heart Your Posture

I connected this app to my store in order to show about cookies and GDPR. It turned out it is amazing tool and very easy to use. Thank you!

Doke

This app is simply wonderful. I can edit design, set up IP location for text in native language of customer and many many settings. Really recomend this app for you.

citytoytoys

rrrrrrrrwcsddgdgd sdl oaierpseri9´ame'r0¿'23 OSDOSF´G'DPID´GPIDGPHIDG´PHIDG´DGHID´'T9S¿W}ZSWp¿qcw'Q0WC¿'RF 0SMDR
F'¿R0 WER'¿ E49} QM¿3E'0 2M3¿0,ER'
R