Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

AGL

After sent 2 emails to support nothing answer
The cookie bar doesn't work in mobile version and we try report the bug with our sucess.

July 12, 2019

We are really sorry for the late reply. I will copy here our email we sent you yesterday:

"We have checked your store on multiple mobile devices, and the cookie bar works properly. If you accept the cookie bar once, it won't appear for the same device again for 1 year.
Please check your store with a different mobile browser or an incognito browser window, and you will see the cookie bar appear."

Best Daily-Use Gadgets

THE LANGUANGE DOESENT PDATE WITH CLARITY AND I SONT KNOW WHY. tRY TO CHANGE FORM SPANISH TO ENGLISH CANT FINDE THE BUTTON SAVE QUE

exclusive rainbow

muy buena aplicación ayuda mucho a la gente y las paginas web e tiendas. la recomiendo 100% gracias de verdad. proporciona unas buenas cookies

Vendemia

It does exactly what it says on the tin! A great app which is easy to install and use, in my humble opinion.

UltraVioleta

bien ..........................................................................................................................................................

Goosh Jewelry

Super easy to implement and working since minute 1! I strongly recommend it!! Let this app be the first you install ;)

Hedge Witch Homebody

Works perfect and does what I need it to do. No coding needed which is always a bonus. I haven't had anyone request data yet, so we'll see how that goes.

Kingdom Equestrian

Great app! Easy and simple. Helps with GDPR as its a topic that ccan be quite complex but overall really happy! X

Dare Wear Cork

Thank you easy to use and do the job.
I will recommend it. what else to say? it is free thats a big plus

Puppa Pet

Far better than other apps that I have used on the app store. Even shows you to handle the requests and provide automated ways of receiving and handling GDPR requests.