Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Aria Beats

This app saved me a lot of costs and hassle to comply with GDPR and cookie laws in the European Union. Perfect for a store that is just testing the waters and doesn't want enter into a lot of costs upfront.

EcoStore

Very Good app is so easy and hopful ! .

Sbase

Thanx, GDPR+! This app is really easy and it works:). It is the best choice especially for novices like me. :) Good job.

Velocio // International

Very straightforward and easy to set up. Highly recommend. I deployed this for several sites my company has.

Ringmanbutikken

Smooth! Very helpful :) This will save me a lot of time and effort. I would gladly have payed for this!

Property's

very good application I recommend for anyone who wants to activate their cookies a web page, this bastane well.

ADesign4

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar just came across when I build my website. I gave it a try and it's just perfect. Free, customizable, easy setup, no coding needed. Love it! Thank you

Rapiscan Systems - Australia

Simple and easy — does exactly what we need for our customers with so little effort to set up. Integrates perfectly with our theme!

PREMIDOO

Danke, Klasse App, sehr hilfreich. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen. Sehr einfach zu bedienen auch mit wenig Englischkenntnissen.

Luxury life is now

I have just installed the app, which was a simple process.
One requirement is that the customer needs to be able to access their personal information as well as being able to request changes - not all apps offer this option.
Great app!