Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

SAOIRSE

Really efficient and simple app which provides value to the store. Very easy to use with simple color schemes.

HIT THE HAY

If you are looking for a gdpr bar, this is the one you should use. Great design and easy dashboard.

by HUBENY

I use this app on my website. Easy setup, no maintenance and very customizable. From color to a size of the banner, plus hassle free all in one cookie + GDPR app. Thank you, guys! Really enjoy using this app.

Own Identity

I was struggling to find something to help with making my website GDPR compliant until I found this app! So easy to use and just what I needed! 100% would recommend

Your Shop

Todo perfecto funciona de maravilla, no se cuantos caracteres hay que escribir para que me deje enviar la reseña, son 100

BCS™

Trés bonne appli pour etre certain d'être en régle,je l'ai installé en automatique, il n'y a rien à faire et je l'ai aussi installé sur un théme qui n'était pas compatible, ce n'était pas plus difficile !!

Cats Owners

exelent app fekfoemveomvoevmoeeomveovmemveomvemoveevsv evoevkev ke kv ekv ke ve v ev ke vkekvkev e vk ekv ke

LEONSHOP

I used this app to help me make a site more professional and give my customers the security to surf. Really well done, I advise everyone to take it

Trucks Europa

Nice app for makeing your store gdpr compilance.

Alpha Fishing

This app. Is easy and fast to install. A must if your going to sell to euro. countries. I just installed, will follow up in a few days.